WIN! A LUXURY BREAK FOR TWO AT CARBIS BAY
PUBLISHED: 13:00 05 July 2015 | UPDATED: 13:03 30 August 2017
Carbis Bay Hotel near St Ives boasts a blue flag beach, luxury spa and beachside restaurant
Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate offers a stunning coastal retreat with exclusive access to its privately owned 25-acre Blue Flag beach, with breath-taking views of one of the world’s most beautiful bays
Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate offers a stunning coastal retreat with exclusive access to its privately owned 25-acre Blue Flag beach, with breath-taking views of one of the world’s most beautiful bays.
With state-of-the-art facilities that include the UK’s first Beach Club & Spa with treatment rooms, indulgent outdoor hot tubs and a Sunseeker motor yacht, guests can experience the ultimate in beachside luxury.
The Hotel & Estate boasts a stylish range of coastal chic’ self-catering properties and bedrooms within its boutique hotel.
Guests can also enjoy two fantastic on-site restaurants – The Sands, located in the hotel, which offers a fine dining experience whilst the Beach Club Restaurant, located on the beach, offers the very best Mediterranean cuisine.
The lucky winners can enjoy overnight accommodation, full Cornish breakfast and dinner in the Sands restaurant. To enter, just answer the question below:
What accreditation does Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate’s privately owned beach have?
A – Blue Flag
B – Red Flag
C – Green Flag
Send your answer on an email, along with your name, address and telephone number with Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate competition in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition you are giving permission for Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate to contact you regarding further promotions and marketing activities.
- The prize is for two adults including one night’s accommodation, dinner and breakfast.
- This competition closes 31 July 2015.
- The winner will be drawn from all the correct entries and contacted by Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate via email.
- Entries must follow the entry rules above.
- Anyone entering the competition must have full permission to enter and be aged 18 and above.
- Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
- The winner must redeem their prize between 1st August 2015 and 31st July 2016, excluding school holidays and bank holidays. Dates are subject to availability. Normal booking terms apply. No cash alternative.
-All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- By entering the competition, you accept these rules.