FORGET WINE TASTING - AND HEAD TO CORNWALL FOR AN ICECREAM BREAK
PUBLISHED: 17:00 01 July 2014 | UPDATED: 13:19 30 August 2017
Kelly's Icecream launch a special holiday in Cornwall
With the hot spell of weather set to continue across the UK, what better way to spend it than to enjoy an ice cream break,tasting, trying and touring the county of Cornwall and discovering all there is to know about Cornish ice cream!
Cornwall's most loved ice cream company, Kelly’s of Cornwall, and the luxurious self-catering Retallack Resort and Spa, have created an ice cream excursion break for couples and families with young children.
The four-night, mid-week break includes:
- Four nights stay in a Rock Lodge at Retallack Resort and Spa
- A private tour of one of the Cornish farms that supplies Kelly’s with its rich and creamy milk and clotted cream
- A special ice cream tour and tasting at the Kelly’s of Cornwall ice cream factory in Bodmin
- An ice cream excursion map with top tips from those in the know of the best places to enjoy ice cream in the county
- A freezer full of ice cream on arrival
- Dinner in The Green Room cooked by MasterChef 2008 winner James Nathan - experiencing the tasting menu (on Thursday night)*
Dates:Available now until30thJune (and throughout the whole of September)
To book contact:http://www.retallackresort.co.uk/or call01637 882500
For more information about Kelly’s of Cornwall please visit www.kellysofcornwall.co.uk.