December 18 2018 Latest news:
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
• Tuesday 27th May, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
• Story telling event for children (6 and over) and adults around Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Bartinney Nature Reserve and neighbouring land.
• BOOKING ESSENTIAL contact Liz Cox on 01872 273939 extension 209 or 07920 816024 or email BNR@cornwallwildlifetrust.org.uk
• Directions for where to meet will be given on booking
• This is a family event open to all aged 6 and over, but children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Wear wellies and suitable outdoor clothing we will be walking over very rough, uneven and sometimes wet ground.
• Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Wild Penwith event supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund
• Free event
Mark will lead you from songs of gorse to tales of spriggans and the long kept memory of the Prince beneath the hills; a fascinating journey for adults and children alike. Bartinney Nature Reserve was recently purchased thanks to public donations and support from the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund.
Please contact Liz Cox to book your place on 01872 273939 extension 209 or 07920 816024 or email BNR@cornwallwildlifetrust.org.uk