CORNWALL LIFE LANDSCAPE PAINTER OF THE YEAR 2016
PUBLISHED: 09:06 07 November 2016 | UPDATED: 12:32 30 August 2017
Are you inspired by Cornwall’s coastal beauties? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery?
Enter Cornwall Life’s new competition to find the Landscape Painter of the Year 2016.
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not - this is your chance to show your work in a professional gallery as well as win a host of prizes.
An opportunity to exhibit at a local gallery alongside other finalists
A feature in Cornwall Life on you and your work
A first prize of £250
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to email@example.com or go online at cornwalllife.co.uk
Closing date is 1 December 2016
The finalists will be announced in our January issue and be invited to take part in a show at Terre Verte gallery near Launceston in March where we will announce the winner.
Rules of the competition
- Open to residents of the UK
- Must be own work
- Must be a painting - can includes oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
- Must be new work (not previously shown or sold) and available for exhibition in March 2017
- Age limit – over 18
- The judges’ decision is final
- Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity.
- Limited number of entries (three)
- All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.